What is Bone Broth?
Bone Broth is a rich and nourishing stock that is made from animal bones, tendons, meat and ligaments - all slow-simmered together with herbs and vegetables resulting in a healthful savory liquid.
Why consume Bone Broth?
- Leaky Gut : Collagen and Gelatin found in bone broth help repair the intestinal lining that has been damaged by the Standard American Diet (SAD).
- Joint Pain : Contains glucosamine and chrondrotin which help your joints.
- Immune Support : The nutrients in broth help support your immune system.
- Cognitive Function : What helps your gut, helps your brain. Anything that aids your belly aids your brain!
- Satiating - Broth is full of amazing protein that helps fill you up while repairing your body.
How do I consume Bone Broth?
It's super easy. Thaw the broth in the fridge overnight or simply run the frozen container under warm water until the frozen broth comes out. Then heat on the stove as much as you want. Pour it into a coffee cup and enjoy.